Sunday, September 14, 2008

Amal makruf nahi mungkar

The last time I had sudden disabilities was in 1999 ; I fractured my right leg during Math Camp in Janda Baik. Couldn't walk for a month or two..

And again... i had a sudden muscle cramp on my neck and shoulder, during the month of Ramadhan. It happened during Fajr, i couldn't move, can't even turn my head. I thought I broke my spine.. I wanted to laugh so hard and cry at the same time. It took me half an hour just to wake up and get my parents.

Doctor told me it was muscle cramps, should heal in a day or two.. And I googled..

"A muscle cramp is thus defined as an involuntarily and forcibly contracted muscle that does not relax. This causes a visible or palpable hardening of the involved muscle" source http://www.medicinenet.com/muscle_cramps/article.htm

"There are six basic causes of cramping:
[1] hyperflexion; inadequate oxygenation; exposure to large changes in temperature; dehydration; low blood salt; or low blood calcium" source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_cramp

Yeah yeahh...My muscle haven't relax these days.. My accounts clerk is missing and ditch her workloads on me.. *curses* We were worried to death and finally I got to know she wanted to quit.. due to "better" offer. Damn you selfish brat! U were no one when u get here. When u get all the things u wanted u wish for better things this way. We can definitely sue her action for not giving a month notice of resignation. And I will..

And the weather... ouhh.. It's heaty outside and freezing cold in office. I guess these contributes to my cramps.

Calcium? Hmm if I could milk bath everyday, I would. I loooove milk.

Oxygen? Perhaps.. Haven't jog in a while.

And today is the 2nd day, I had to cancel very important appointments with the accountant. I can't lay back or sleep, I need supports to get up. Oh God, If this is a test, I hope I passed them, I hope I could benefit as much as I could in this blessful month. And I pray you could give me strenghts to do what I have to do.. Amin..

Happy Ramadhan to all.. May all of us value this opportunity to wash away our sins and gain as much rewards esp during Lailatul Qadr. How can we be compared with our ancestors & Rasullullah companions who fights for blessings from Allah day and night..?

0 comments: