I have been squeezing in a queen size bed, in a small room with a teenager and a growing kid for almost 8 years, and finally .. phew! I get a room for myself now!!
Woohoohoo.. It's been a year now, living like a queen with MY OWN STUFF being placed in MY OWN WAY.. And the best part is the privacy.. I have my own bathroom! I can laugh and cry and dance (poyo gile) and try new outfit and berangan without anyone knocking so often just to get their stuff. The feeling is incredible!! (I know many of you out there does the same thing!)
But in just a few months my privacy will be invaded!!
*Alien invasion background music *
"Oh noooo..."
" We come in peace...I come in peace.."
My new roomate is not an Alien of course, but a big bully..!! I know it's great in certain way .. ehem .. many ways actually since this will be the first time me having a guy as roomate haha but do I have to sacrifice my wardrobe, space, and especially my privacy??? I have a biiggggg baaaddddd kept secret and someone's gonna know...soon..
I hope I can deal with that.. hahahha duhhhh!!
Well actually, my biggest concern today is .... room decoration.. How do I decorate my room for my wedding? My mum has been bugging me on the theme color, settings and all but I have nothing great in my mind now. I should be worried by now with the whole preparation thingy but instead I am worried because I don't know what to worry about.. I know it's time to start gathering ideas since it will take a while to be happy with you plan for. Come on, it's your wedding!! What happen to your fairytale wedding and I-have-been-dreaming-about-since-I-was-a-little-girl preparation?? At least I have time to change my mind and add on more things..
Arghhhh !!!
Well, I did not expect luxurious looking room, anything that creates calm atmosphere that help set the mood would do..i mean the mood to sleep comfortably ok? ;p
Few ideas..



haha they don't look like a wedding room at all..

bublebath..yeahh
We'll see what's the outcome soon..

1 comments:
1 : can't imagine ur hubby living in that.
2 : is hot but not really wedding-ish.
3 : is too much of a girl's room kot. kesian ur big bully kene bully. hehe.
4 : beautiful bed. I'd play with thinner ribbons instead of drapes like that. bole selit lampu nampak macam starry night while you're lying down kan? :)
5 : ini hot.
6 : the flower on bed has been done before kot. has anyone done a flower moat around the bed? macam territorial lak.
ok ok. i'll get my own wedding. :P
Post a Comment