Financial Statement for the year ended 2007 is ready. What a relieve. It's great to reach year end and start a new year, but i don't enjoy the presence of accounting auditors, tax auditor and the worse, IRB (a.k.a LHDN) agent!
IRB Agent are normal people, i supposed, who has responsibilities just like us. But their job scope is pretty scary when u know they pay u a visit just to check on your company accounts, questioning u 5w1H and well to be easy they're actually finding faults for undeclared income that somehow was suppose to be theirs. I don't see any problems with this company, we dun play-play behind, just the fact that i am not some accounting specialist to just relax when they started to "kerut dahi"..
I don't know why my relatives always thought i studied accounts before. Do i look like one? haha i don't think so. Maybe in terms of cash management, well yeah i'm quite good at spending. Everyone is good at spending. I did study Financial Accounts & Management Accounts but trust me, i studied just to pass the papers, i suck at those papers. They always confused me and i hate confusion ;p
Well, fyi, i graduated with Bachelor of Multimedia (Media Innovation and Entrepreneurship). We studied everything.. everything that an entrepreneur should know. Very interesting course! Insyaallah next year I will continue with MBA, i expect more than just a degree. I hope the spirit and desire to study will stay permanent, not just some hot hot chicken shit spirit. The desire to study is so much different when u have had the experience of a real world. Experience is a great teacher. But formal education is still mandatory if we want to go far, in a better way.
With the increase in education fees, I think the government should revise the scholarship requirements, don't bother focusing on those with flying colors results but have no interest to study. And corporate scholarship as well, u multi millionaires profit making company only sponsor top UK and US Universities?? What's with other Top Unis in the world? Focus on a group like me, we might be average students in the past, but we are the top achiever spiritually. We want to change the world!!
In short, I need scholarship!!

1 comments:
yeah! i want scholarship too! :D
Post a Comment