Today's the day.. everyone is busy making history on this "sacred" date ; olympics, weddings, engagement, car registration, holidays, dates, etc.. while i am busy making history covering up workloads for staffs on leave *cursesssss*
Ikram and I had discussed about this date before and I still remember how I wanted this date to be our wedding date bla bla. Thank god it didn't happen!! I am sooo NOT ready! How times flies really fast and I haven't reach the stage of being the prepared bride-to-be. I have conflicts with my own self, i hate the way i look these days, i hate my closet , I can't sleep before 12pm and the result.. i'm late to work.. half an hour late everyday! WHY WHY WHY??????
Please blame my closet. Everyday without fail i have to stare at each of the hanged clothes and figure what to wear today. How i wish i could throw them all away and have a walk in closet (as in there is a secret way to secret hall of fame.. and tadaaa.. any designer's shoes, clothes, hijabs, just name it, it's all there...ahhhh...)
Blame the fashion magazine for my "in-your-dream fantasy". Fashion magazines are like pills to inferiority complex.
Back to the "sacred date", if today's my big day, I might be sharing wedding anniversaries with millions others. Hmm.. not so nice eh? The honeymoon hotels must be full this month. Not nice.
U might bump into your long-time-no-see relatives while ur busy smooching in a garden of a private resort. Not very nice. And fasting month just after a month of your hot wedding? ehehe boleh ke tahan bang? lol!
I am not so much into numbers, u can tell by seeing my math results. I guess the hard-to- remember numbers is much more unique to me and it's the best way to ensure your spouse really value the "date". But no matter how easy or hard the date is, I can guarantee most men just suck at remembering birthdays, anniversaries and suprisingly even their payday!
So congratulations everyone.. u've made it to this date :)
Ikram and I had discussed about this date before and I still remember how I wanted this date to be our wedding date bla bla. Thank god it didn't happen!! I am sooo NOT ready! How times flies really fast and I haven't reach the stage of being the prepared bride-to-be. I have conflicts with my own self, i hate the way i look these days, i hate my closet , I can't sleep before 12pm and the result.. i'm late to work.. half an hour late everyday! WHY WHY WHY??????
Please blame my closet. Everyday without fail i have to stare at each of the hanged clothes and figure what to wear today. How i wish i could throw them all away and have a walk in closet (as in there is a secret way to secret hall of fame.. and tadaaa.. any designer's shoes, clothes, hijabs, just name it, it's all there...ahhhh...)
Blame the fashion magazine for my "in-your-dream fantasy". Fashion magazines are like pills to inferiority complex.
Back to the "sacred date", if today's my big day, I might be sharing wedding anniversaries with millions others. Hmm.. not so nice eh? The honeymoon hotels must be full this month. Not nice.
U might bump into your long-time-no-see relatives while ur busy smooching in a garden of a private resort. Not very nice. And fasting month just after a month of your hot wedding? ehehe boleh ke tahan bang? lol!
I am not so much into numbers, u can tell by seeing my math results. I guess the hard-to- remember numbers is much more unique to me and it's the best way to ensure your spouse really value the "date". But no matter how easy or hard the date is, I can guarantee most men just suck at remembering birthdays, anniversaries and suprisingly even their payday!
So congratulations everyone.. u've made it to this date :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment