Monday, June 16, 2008

Dance with my father


My papa killed one disgusting lizard in my room for me.. yippee!

2 days back, my sis insisted on sleeping with me..(nak manje mengada2).. I said NO so many times till I got tired of her finally I said yes. However I guess I did the right thing coz as soon as i turned off the main light I saw a coward-type lizard helplessly running here and there waiting to fall and that was scarily bitchy! I hate it!!! And after we got tired watching the show at the ceiling, I felt better the lizard got behind my wardrobe and stop.

The next day (y'day) when I got back from Fathers Day Dinner celebration, that bitch came out again.. menggelupur takut. I cursed the most horrible curses ever and called my dad, and my bestest dad came to rescue! He sprayed loads of aerosols and smack that bitch endlessly. YEAHHHHH IT FELT SO GOOD!!!

That was the best Fathers Day celebration ever.. I love my papa so much... LOL

Recommendation: A song "Dance with my father" by Luther Vandross.. U'll definitely hug ur dad after listening to this song.

0 comments: