Managing a sales team is the craziest job. After almost 2 years in Automotive Industry, i came across all kinds of sales tricks, all kinds of "customer always right" drama, and one by one it made me become someone really strong to face anything. haha. Well it's true.. when u had to face the most difficult situation in life, when u think of it again can u imagine u actually went through it ?
I am not scared anymore.
One by one God has made me see how I can trust no one in this office. My ex-sales manager betrayed us, steal customers money. Sales person? haha every sales person has their very own magic tricks. I can count only a few good sales persons, but now each of them has extinct. There were so many events that proved their wrongdoings and that was unforgivable. The latest, my very own admin executive. A very competent, hardworking, down to earth man has fallen to money traps. He had to be responsible over 3 insurance renewals that was issued but the money was not submitted to us.
Every payments (even RM1 are entitled for receipt). Don't come and claimed for money when u were not issued a receipt.
Mom & Dad, taking care of your "baby" was never an easy thing. I wanna go study!!!!
Btw, Alhamdulillah I have received an offer for MBA but can anyone help me with the scholarships?

0 comments:
Post a Comment