I can't recall how many times in this month i've lost my temper... to men. I hate it when I have to quarrel coz I want to win.. no matter what! ;p Sometimes I feel I should have just give in or be nice though they're in horrible moodswings. (men have that too and it's very sucky).
Recently I accompanied a friend, Jasvinder to get his first car from a car dealer. I quarreled with the rude sales person.
I quarreled with my sales manager (he has a bad moodswings) almost everyday.
I quarreled with one of my sales person. (budak lepasan sekolah berlagak pandai)
And more..
I don't know what triggers me to get angy but I guess I can't take it when people acted so childish coz they're in such a bad mood, starting to accuse me and hoping I would understand and the worst part did not bother to allow me to explain. Provocation. Challenge. Men. For me it is so unacceptable for men & women to fight. Couples? hmm yea that's normal. It's the nature that women are soft and feels intimidated all the time. When the stronger gender starts to rule and raise some voice, jadi Sakit Hati.
When Mr. Mcguard got into an argument, the other party will definitely apologize to him back and I'm so jealous.. When people fight with me they definitely hates me. That's for sure.
I can still recall my ustaz explained that our religion taught us to think hundreds of reasons why we should be angry before we really get angry. I guess it makes great sense, there is no point being angry, that is the best time for syaitan laknatullah to rule us.
So THINK, before we curse others. Hmmm..Can i..?

0 comments:
Post a Comment